Thursday, April 14, 2011

What the what! This is a day I never thought would come! Last day of clinic ever and it feels too good! I had an easy cheesy lemon squeezy 1B patient this morning. It amazes how long I used to take on easy patients like that and how much I scraped away at their poor teeth haha whoops! It was all for a good cause I suppose. I can't believe it has finally come to the end and that I'm done with everything. I never thought I would make it through and now here I am getting ready to graduate in one week. It's the most amazing feeling ever. I've learned so much these past two years and have improved so unbelievably much. I feel so lucky to have been given the opportunity to be in the program and meet slash work with so many wonderful people. I will never forget the good times I had at Weber State.

No comments:

Post a Comment