Thursday, April 14, 2011

I love children...but please bless that I don't end up working in a pediatric office someday. Pretty sure I cleaned the spawn of Satan this morning. She wouldn't be quiet and was saying the craziest, most off the wall things. She had to touch absolutely everything and was not cooperating at all. At least it gave me experience and fulfilled some more requirements right? I guess I will have to get used to dealing with patients like that in the real world so it was probably good for me. Haha anyways I was thrilled to be done with the morning. In the afternoon I finished up my board patient...and yes her calculus was still as ridiculous as ever. I had to take my jackhammer to it. I actually had professor perry check the quad that i cleaned for boards and lets just say that hopefully things are looking up. I still can't believe we haven't gotten our results yet though. It's absolutely killing me. I've passed all of my other boards though so hopefully that is a good sign. I'm so excited to finally be done with school.

No comments:

Post a Comment