Thursday, March 3, 2011

Today was the dreaded LA mockboard. I was actually a lot more calm than I thought I would be. Overall, it went pretty well. I just needed to adjust one of my angles on the PSA a little bit but that was pretty much it. I've given quite a few injections so I'm feeling pretty good about the real thing. No more time to practice so all I can do at this point is cross my fingers and say lots and lots of prayers! I can't believe boards are already here! So completely beyond crazy! I can't even wait for them to be over! This afternoon patient my board patient came so that I could get a pano on her, clean a quad, and take one last look and the area that I'm going to clean. I sure hope she qualifies. Her calculus was a bugger to get off when I used her for one of my mockboards so I'm hoping that I've gotten a little better as a clinician. I'm glad I know how hard her calculus is though or I would be screwed. Please bless that the highlighter is nice to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment